Rubber Injection molding allows us to inject pre-heated material into a heated tool with precise control. This process lends itself well to automation and repetitive controlled and monitored cycles. It is a highly versatile process that can be used to create a wide range of products of varying shape, size, and complexity.
At Apple Rubber, we specialize in injection molding and have over 50 years of experience delivering high-quality products to our customers. Our state-of-the-art equipment, coupled with our highly skilled team, allows us to provide custom solutions that meet the unique requirements of every project request we receive.
Why Rubber Injection Molding?
Rubber injection molding is a highly beneficial process for both buyers and engineers/ From industrial to commercial and automotive applications, there are several unique advantages for every industry. Some of these include:
- Reduced labor and costs
- Repeatable cycles
- Lower scrap rate
- More automation, resulting in lower defect rates
- Lower material consumption
- Improved sustainability
Why Apple Rubber?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should trust us with your next project:
- Experience: Our team has years of experience working with injection molding, and we have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products to our customers.
- Quality: We are committed to delivering products that meet the highest standards possible. We employ rigorous quality control processes to ensure that every product meets our standards and yours.
- Flexibility: We understand that each project is unique, and we are committed to working closely with our customers to develop custom solutions that meet their specific needs.
- Made in the USA: Apple Rubber products are all manufactured in-house at our Lancaster, NY facility.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for high-quality injection molding services, look no further than our company. Contact the engineers at Apple Rubber today to learn more about our services and how we can help you bring your project to life.