The Fastest Way to Get the Seals You Need
ExpresSeal® offers a variety of hydraulic and pneumatic seals in a variety of profiles and is the fastest way to the seal you need. We can produce and quickly ship out seals, including metric sizes, in a variety of profiles to your size specifications from 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) I.D. up to 20 inches (508 mm) O.D.
We can deliver solutions from machined seals for emergency replacement, or custom prototypes for your product development needs.
ExpresSeal® is set up to respond quickly to even the most challenging sealing requirements, combining our experience and integrated capabilities to give you distinct advantages.
Seals for Every Application
From construction, transportation, marine equipment and manufacturing to industrial production and MRO applications, ExpresSeal® can make the seals you need to meet your specifications. Examples include forklifts, bulldozers, excavators, trucks, high lifts, cement mixers, ships, logging equipment, manufacturing presses and mining equipment, to name just a few.
Machinable Grade Materials | More Info
- Hydrolysis Resistant Polyurethane — Red, 95 Shore-A, -4°F to +240°F
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) — Black, 85 Shore-A, -22°F to +230°F
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber (EPDM) — Black, 85 Shore-A, -49°F to +266°F
- Fluorocarbon Rubber (Viton®) — Brown or Black, 85 Shore-A, -4°F to +428°F
- Silicone Rubber — Light Blue or Orange, 85 Shore-A, -76°F to +392°F
- Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (H-NBR) — Green, 85 Shore-A, -4°F to +302°F
- Polyoxymethelene/Polyacetal (POM) — White or Black, -49°F to +212°F
- Virgin Teflon® (PTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F
- Nickel Teflon® (NTFE) — Grey, -300°F to +450°F
- Bronze Teflon® (BTFE) — Brown, -300°F to +450°F
- Carbon Teflon® (CTFE) — Black, -300°F to +450°F
Special Order Machinable Grade | More Info
- Self Lubricating Polyurethane — Grey, 95 Shore-A, -4°F to +230°F
- Low-Temp Polyurethane — Dark Blue, 95 Shore-A, -58°F to +230°F
- Polyurethane — Yellow, 55 Shore-D, -4°F to +240°F
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber (EPDM) — Black or White, 85 Shore-A, -49°F to +266°F, FDA Compliant
- AFLAS® — Black, 85 Shore-A, -23°F to +392°F
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) — White, +180°F
- Glass Filled Teflon® (GTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F
- Virgin Teflon® (PTFE) — White, -300°F to +450°F, FDA Compliant
- Hytrel® Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers