Representatives from Apple Rubber will attend the upcoming Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference and Exhibition, slated for Tuesday, Jan. 28 through Thursday, Jan. 30 in Pittsburgh, Pa. Over 1,500 attendees and roughly 200 exhibitors are expected to participate in the Hart Energy-sponsored event.
Please visit Apple Rubber at booth 717.
The Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference and Exhibition is geared towards businesses that are involved in the financing, production, operation, contracting, and service of petroleum products. The Marcellus and Utica shale formations are major sources of natural gas and encompass several thousand square miles beneath New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, and West Virginia in the United States and Ontario and Quebec in Canada.
“A renaissance in U.S. manufacturing and LNG (liquified natural gas) export is expected as more companies position themselves to benefit from Marcellus-Utica production,” the conference website notes. “Huge investments are being made as pipeline operators plan and implement capacity expansion projects and ‘reverse streams’ to seize the opportunity to gather low-cost Northeast gas and NGLs.”
Featured event speakers will include:
- Alan Armstrong, President and CEO of Williams
- Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital
- Jack Lafield, Chairman and CEO, Caiman Energy, and CEO, Blue Racer Midstream
- Randy Nickerson, Executive VP & Chief Commercial Officer, MarkWest Energy Partners, LP
- Bradley Olsen, Vice President, Midstream Research, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co
For more information, visit the conference website.